Pure Solution® Cuts Cooling Costs and Reduces Carbon Emissions
– The World’s Most Cost-Effective,Green, Energy Efficiency Technology.
– Payback is Typically Within 12 Cooling Months.
– Delivering Market Leading ROI.
An Expensive Problem You Might Not Know You Have
The American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), discovered that Oil Fouling, of the heat transfer surfaces of all HVAC systems, will cause a loss of efficiency that continues to accumulate during the life of the system. ASHRAE confirms that performance is degraded by as much as 30%, due to the build-up of lubricants on internal surfaces. In older systems performance is degraded by up to 40%. An insulating barrier of oil, on heat transfer surfaces, means that your equipment works harder, runs longer and consumes more energy.
Why is Pure Solution® Uniquely Effective and Safe
Pure Solution® is an innovative synthetic catalyst that was engineered specifically to remove oil fouling and improve the energy efficiency of HVAC systems. Pure Solution® is not made from petroleum base stocks, it is a pure synthetic. Conventional compressor oil lubricants are refined from crude oil, which contains contaminating elements such as sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen and metal components such as nickel or vanadium; these elements cannot be completely removed through the refining process. The oil refining process separates the various types of molecules in the oil by weight, leaving molecules similar in weight but dissimilar in structure.
In contrast, synthetic lubricants are chemically engineered to form pure lubricants.
Synthetic lubricants contain no contaminants or molecules that don’t serve a designed purpose. They are made from molecules that are saturated with a higher percentage of carbon-hydrogen bonds, leaving fewer sites to which other, harmful molecules can attach to critical surfaces or attack the molecular composition of compressor oil.
Pure Solution® Improve Energy Efficiency Every Time
Pure Solution® improves energy efficiency in HVAC systems, utilizing three scientifically designed and balanced components:
|Catalyst 1:||Removes Oil Fouling through breaking the surface tension of the oil, that creates an insulating barrier to heat exchange, within the evaporator coils.|
|Catalyst 2:||Reacts with the refrigerant and causes it to evaporate at a lower temperature.|
|Lubricity Agent:||Independent testing, conducted by Intertek, using SAE protocols, demonstrated an improvement in lubricity of 54%.|
Unlike ‘oil additives’ Pure Solution® does not change the composition or characteristics of compressor oils and refrigerants; as a catalyst, Pure Solution® interacts with compressor oils and refrigerants, to improve their performance. Pure Solution® is guaranteed to improve energy efficiency by 10% and 5% on chillers and ammonia refrigerant or your money back and customer equipment is fully insured. Because Pure Solution®does not contain any elements that can damage equipment, it is hardly surprising that, over 12 years and 40,000 successful installations, there has never been a single claim.
Compatible and Risk Free
- Pure Solution® is compatible with the normal temperature operating ranges of compressor oils and refrigerants. The pour point of Pure Solution® is: – 23°C.
- Pure Solution® is non-toxic and it is not harmful to metals.
- There is an Pure Solution® formulation, specifically for Ammonia systems.
- The only refrigerants for which Pure Solution® is not recommended are R123, R11 and C02.
- Pure Solution® is guaranteed to improve energy efficiency by at least 10%, or your money back.
- Pure Solution® has a successful 12 year history, with over 40,000 installations to its credit. The product is fully insured against damage to equipment, but there has never been a single claim.
Pure Solution® Versatility
The Pure Solution® catalysts deliver significant, measurable value to every industry sector and organization. Cost savings are generated throughout the climate control and refrigeration cooling chains, in all main operating environments, including:
- Comfort cooling
- Pre-cooling processes
- Manufacturing processes
- Construction Industry
- Refrigerated transportation
- Retail chilling
- Office & Municipal buildings
- Military Bases
- Packaged Units
- Data and server centers
- Telecom Towers
- Refrigerated processing plants
- Refrigerated cold storage facilities
- Refrigerated trucks and trains